Homestuck has changed my life.
The whole landscape of my life has changed so much since I started reading, and fell face-first into this fandom. And I have absolutely no regrets.
It’s weird to think about how alone I felt, before Homestuck. Because, even when I feel lonely, now, I know I’m not alone. And this is due to this fandom, to Vancouverstuck, every single one of you. To all of my friends that I have met, from all over. This fandom has given me confidence, it has made me feel beautiful, it has made me feel clever, and these are things I didn’t have, before. Not really.
So thank you, Homestuck.
<3 Happy birthday.
- pacevedoshawnatd reblogged this from brokenblumenkind
- hikarihamura likes this
- viridianmasquerade likes this
- therealhousewivesofhyrule likes this
- ghostopolis likes this
- tardisloneliness likes this
- hipsterscarfmailman likes this
- stellatoryguillotine likes this
- aikokudou likes this
- brsgeek reblogged this from sorrytoes291
- sorrytoes291 reblogged this from brokenblumenkind
- feeshed likes this
- valedecem likes this
- sirwallacewells reblogged this from brokenblumenkind
- sirwallacewells likes this
- jaegerleesi said:im going to cry i love vanstuck and i love homestuck and omfg
- truculentbantam likes this
- gabriels-blog reblogged this from brokenblumenkind
- ive-been-ghosting-along likes this
- chenyakumo-remade likes this
- gabriels-blog likes this
- capslocksam likes this
- himetier likes this
- brokenblumenkind posted this